You probably already heard this one, but do you know how to get a beach body? It’s easy: have a body, go to the beach! But here’s where it gets complicated: what will you wear?
Maybe last year’s swimsuit still works, or maybe your body is changing as we speak (hello, pregnancy!). We’ve got you covered (wink!) with flattering styles for different silhouettes and different beach habits. Active type? Check out the swim-ready one pieces and surf-worthy rash guards below! Looking to get a nice tan? Choose from these mix and match bikinis!
You get the idea… Scroll down for our favorite styles of the season:
1. Pinstriped One Piece Swimsuit // Yes to the flattering pinstripes! Yes to the slimming bow waist! Yes to this gorgeous Anthro swimsuit!
2. Shell Print Bandeau Swimsuit // Feeling like a mermaid around the water? Then this suit is for you! If not, plenty of other prints are available in this same style.
3. Nautical Swimsuit // You’ll feel like an old Hollywood diva when you slip into this swimsuit! The retro design is bound to turn heads at the beach.
Mix + Match
6. 80s Print Bikini Bottom // Obviously, many women have different sizes in the top and bottom parts of a swimsuit. That’s why buying the two pieces separately is such a good thing!
7. Jungle Print Bikini Top + Bottom // You’ll feel like you’re on a tropical island even if you’re just in your backyard! Perfect for mix and match, these pieces are available in sizes from XS to 4X, so for literally every body.
8. Colorblock Swimsuit with Tie // Gotta love a colorblock combination of fuchsia and red! This plus-size suit looks great with the high waist and adjustable front tie.
9. Teal Ombre Swimsuit // Teal goes so well with the water and with tanned skin! The drapey overlay on this suit provides coverage and minimizes hips without a full skirt.
10. Striped Maternity Swimsuit // Enjoy your babymoon and pregnancy swim classes in a cute but flattering striped style, with bigger bra cup sizes available.
11. Black Bikini Bottoms // Combine these high-waisted bikini bottoms with any top for a comfortable maternity look. The stretchy band can be worn over the belly or folded down, depending on your preference.
12. Coral Maternity Swimsuit // The halter neckline, side boning and elastic band under the bust offer plenty of support, not to mention the color is universally flattering!
13. Long Sleeved Rash Guard // If you like staying active on the beach, this rash guard crop top will give you all the protection against the elements, in totally fashionable style.
14. Reversible Rash Guard Swimsuit // With this reversible piece, you get two swimsuits in one, plus around the clock protection for the harmful rays of the sun.
15. Rash Guard Tee // This rash guard tee comes with a built-in sports bra, capped sleeves and a knotted hem, making you look effortless.