We’ve all got that person on our holiday gift list: she always smells fantastic, her nails change color every couple of weeks, and her skin seems to be glowing even in wintertime. You could say she’s got the beauty department all figured out… But that doesn’t make it impossible to give her a thoughtful, on-brand gift she’ll love! Here are some ideas she will surely unpack with joy:
1. Slip Beauty Sleep Collection // For the exhausted person on your list, how about the gift of beauty sleep? This set from Slip includes a mulberry silk pillow case and matching sleep mask.
3. Peter Thomas Roth Facial On-The-Go Kit // What could be better than a facial that you can take with you wherever? This set from Peter Thomas contains four excellent products and makes an ideal gift.
4. Raw Sugar Body Scrub + Body Butter Gift Set // Both the body scrub and body butter from Raw Sugar work perfectly to moisturize and heal dry winter skin!
5. Spela Rosé All Day Nail Polish // This dusty rose shade works well on every complexion. The Portland-based company also commits to crafting vegan, cruelty-free, non-toxic products only.
6. Function of Beauty Personalized Shampoo + Conditioner // Everyone’s hair is different, so it’s pretty clear there’s no one-size-fits-all formula. Function of Beauty customizes shampoo and conditioner to create a unique, ideal product. We’re totally loving this fun duo for the holidays, scented with vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, and cardamom.
7. Les Chevaliers Complete Body Wash Collection // For your friend who can’t make up her mind, gift her the chance to sample the entire collection of silky, natural body wash from Les Chevaliers.
8. Botanical E Youth Presevation Serum // Eternal youth in a bottle? Well, almost! This plant-based serum pampers the skin and rejuvenates it with nourishing Vitamin E.
9. Bite Beauty Champagne Discovery Lip Set // This holiday trio for lips, cheeks and eyes is inspired by champagne. Does it get any more festive?